stories and alerts from Finnair Cargo
At Finnair Cargo News we present the latest news and analysis along with time-critical bulletins informing our customers and partners about new developments and other practicalities.
New robotics technology corrects Special Handling Code errors twice as fast
30% of all global cargo shipments have faulty data. A Finnair Cargo pilot of robotic process automation has cut data correction time in half.
- Fredrik Wildtgrube: Growing demand for air freight is having an unprecedented impact on speed
- Janike, Network Supervisor: I enjoy making decisions under pressure and I love the daily speed of operations
- Why 15 years of direct flights is not the only huge milestone Finnair Cargo is celebrating in Shanghai this year
- Why CEIV Pharma certification is just as relevant as ever for Finnair Cargo and the industry
- The most modern air cargo terminals in the world
- The best air cargo and passenger terminals according to sustainability assessors, BREEAM
- What happened to the air cargo market in Q2 2018?
- Norwegian King Crabs flying Helsinki - Norway
- Norwegian seafood and Finnair Cargo
- Finnair Environmental green milestones history
- Salmon from Norway to Asia
Cargo Eye: new live cargo monitoring capabilities for the digital age
Cargo Eye is a new monitoring tool that provides data in real-time. New digital tools and data streams are transforming customer experience.
- Record year 2017: Cargo increases revenue
- Finnair new routes 2018
- Air Cargo journey of aurora salmon
Amazing facts about Europe's most modern air cargo terminal
Everyone in air cargo is talking about Finnair Cargo's new €80M COOL Nordic Cargo Hub in Helsinki because it's a vision of the future.
- What is green air cargo terminal?
New thrice weekly route to Los Angeles LAX with A350 begins 31st March 2019
How to insert customs data into Finnair Cargo’s SkyChain for shipments to China
From 1st April 2019 e-AWB Single Process available on Finnair's Seoul route
Finnair partners announced for biofuel and CO2 offset service starting early 2019
From 1 January 2019 Finnish Customs will harmonise the release of goods for transit procedure at all offices
From 1st December bookings for live animal shipments must be made through a forwarding company
Finnair offers same-day connections via Helsinki thanks to new wide-body service on Brussels route
New Finnair Cargo GSA in Bangladesh and Sri Lanka
New Finnair Cargo GSA in mainland China
Updated information concerning shipments to China (non-Finland agents)
Updated information concerning shipments to China for agents in Finland
Incredible new 360-film taking you into the hidden world of air cargo
Special handling codes for pharma shipment bookings
Temporary embargo for AVI is now lifted
New customs information indicator for FWB/FHL messages for shipments to China
Temporary AVI and Quick Delivery embargo
Telephone number change
Temporary AVI embargo
New declaration procedure in Beijing
R-BAG Group new GSA
Delays in cargo deliveries
Globe Air Cargo is Finnair Cargo's new GSA partner from 1 May 2018
Changes in Road Feeder Service
IAS new GSSA
Inter Aviation Services, renewed GSSA partner