Finnair Cargo’s BUSINESS service offers a reliable solution for your cargo shipments. It is ideal for continuous cargo traffic and it is available for all special cargos too. BUSINESS cargo covers also contractual traffics and IATA TACT priced shipments.
Benefits of BUSINESS cargo
- Regular flights and road feeder service (RFS) within Finnair’s network
- Reliable and smooth service for general cargo that does not require special handling
- Available for special cargos too (see information below)
- New bookings up to the day of departure, subject to cargo acceptance times
- Easy and fast bookings through our online booking sites or by contacting Finnair Cargo’s local Sales/Reservations
BUSINESS product features
Cut-off time and cargo availability after landing at HEL*
See acceptance and delivery times at our Helsinki COOL hub
Special cargo acceptance**
Shipment size limitations
See cargo capacities and ULD specifications according to aircraft type
Finnair flights & road feeder services (RFS). See network information.
* Outstations: handling times subject to station capabilities – please contact your local office for further information.
** DG shipments, including SHL, ELI, ELM, ICE, RRE, REQ, RDS and MAG, subject to DG acceptance check. See acceptance times through the link above.